Our client, a leading Gaming & Lotteries provider is looking to recruit a Product Manager to be responsible for providing brand management and product development support for company’s product portfolio, ensuring the company maximizes existing game revenues and identifies future revenue growth opportunities in the games space.
S/he will develop company’s gaming and lotteries product portfolio roadmap and strategy to maximize revenue opportunities through a portfolio of consumer centric draw games.
Reports to: Head of Commercial
- Develop and execute approved gaming and lotteries strategies to ensure products and product extensions are launched to market in line with the agreed lotteries roadmap.
- Analyse lottery product designs, prize structures and statistical data from Kenya and other comparable markets, to identify opportunities for new product development in line with the company’s Lotteries Strategy.
- Develop concepts for product specifications including prize structures and probability analysis for draw based game enhancements and new products development.
- Engaging with internal / external cross functional teams to deliver lottery projects.
- Develop & implement annual marketing plans and appropriate marketing collateral to promote lottery products and promotions through both retail and digital channels to drive visibility, awareness and education for the products.
- Provide lottery products documentation for approvals, including early engagement with Regulatory authorities, to ensure games receive approval.
- Set up and drive agreed business targets for the team which involves monitoring of agreed targets and other relevant business KPIs for each team member and performing regular performance reviews.
- Provide explanations and solutions to any issues arising from the product portfolio and manage information concerning the product on the company website ensuring it is accurate and reliable.
- Tracking sales, reporting on participation trends and managing product lifecycles.
- In conjunction with the digital content management team, market existing products, and develop marketing strategies for new products.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and adhering to organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking against best practices; participating in professional societies.
- Coordinating all Corporate Social Responsibility activities related to the products handled.
- A Bachelors’ degree preferably in Marketing, commerce or related filed. A Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Commercial focus will be an added advantage.
- Project/program management certification.
- At least 4-5 years of proven experience in delivery of product development projects, from concept to implementation, post-launch analysis and lifecycle management.
- Experience in developing business case documentation will be an added advantage.
- An analytical and numerate mind with the ability to understand underlying prize structures.
- Experience of analysing the performance of existing products, managing KPIs, and identifying opportunities based on cost-benefit analysis.
- Working under pressure: the ability to prioritise multiple projects, to work independently and meet strict external and internal deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams / playing a supervisory role.
- Innovative and digitally aware.
- Good understanding of gaming and lottery and gaming and lottery products is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience handling commercialization of products.
- Strong business/financial acumen with experience in business analytics, pricing and margin analysis.
- Good media knowledge especially media buying, advertising and targeting.
Remuneration: Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th October 2018