Our company, a mid-sized property management company is looking to hire a hardworking, honest and self-motivated person to manage one of our properties.
- Monitoring the opening and closing of gates.
- Monitoring and administering the CCTV system
- Checking and securing the building premises, in liaison with security guard alarm activation.
- Monitor and report any occurrences in and around the building, its surroundings and its occupants, likely to be a nuisance or security risk.
- General tidying up of common areas
- Be responsible for monitoring and storing cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Noting, monitoring and reporting any defects in the buildings to the property manager.
- Ensure that all lights are working effectively.
- Reading of all water and electricity meters and ensuring all bills are paid in time.
- Any other work requested by, and deemed appropriate by the company
- Ensuring all utilities are functioning well and are in good working condition. Padlocks, taps, switches and bulbs, door locks, window locks and tiles.
- Inventory management of all cleaning and maintenance materials and equipment
- Supervising any contracted cleaners, security guards and maintenance workers
- Carrying out minor repairs to property, fixtures, fittings and equipment which are not beyond the scope of an unskilled handyman and escalating to the property manager on any repairs or maintenance work, which is beyond his competence and responsibility.
- KCSE certificate – C minimum
- Experience in caretaking in a retail property will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- In possession of a valid Good conduct certificate
- Good communication and writing skills and ability to deal with tenants, service providers, and other parties.
- Firm personality, with determination and energy.
- Results oriented.
If qualified, Please send your CV (with references) and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title PROPERTY CARETAKER by 7th Nov 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on interview date.