We are a real estate company, seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position of a Marketing Manager whose main role will be developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Responsible for developing promotional strategies and steering their implementation to generate quality leads for all sales
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Generate and execute marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generate reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Overseeing all communication, PR and promotional activities selected to support the company.
- Liaise with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters,
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of marketing campaigns against set goals using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Oversee the preparation of marketing budgets and monitor expenses
- Gather market intelligence and monitor market trends
- Organize and attend company-wide and marketing events
- Carry out customer surveys to understand demand and manage brand positioning
- Network with individuals and businesses to generate and identify business opportunities
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing
- High level Business Acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- In-depth Knowledge of the Real Estate Market will be an added advantage
- Have complex problem Solving skills, sound judgement and be detail oriented
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and good decision making skills.
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2018