We are a real estate company, seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Sales Executive.
The successful candidate is expected to build business by identifying and selling to prospects as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
You may often be required to work irregular hours, including weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling Real Estate products by establishing contact and developing fruitful relationships with prospects by recommending solutions.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Creating business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Following up on identified leads until they are converted into actual sales.
- Responding professionally to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Researching and analyzing sales options and recommending new opportunities as well as gathering market and customer information.
- Analyzing client requirements and advising the product range at their disposal.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and within the timeframe allocated.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, product location etc.
- Penetrating markets to hunt for clients in areas where product or Service awareness has been created.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Able to network effectively
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Strong sales focus
- Ready to work on targets and commissions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in sales and marketing, Public relations or a related field.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales or similar field within a busy organization.
- Sales experience in real estate would be an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com by 10th November 2018