- To meet the financial targets and other objectives of the company through increased lettings (departmental budget)
- Ensure agency files are up to date and information is filed properly.
- Meeting property owners and advising them on open market property values.
- Responding to tenants queries via email, at reception, conduct site visits and assisting them in a professional way.
- Visit sites, take photographs, prepare particulars of properties and arrange viewing with potential clients.
- Prepare lease documents such as letter of offer, tenancy agreements.
- Assist in posting listings on website according to the global standards.
- Advertise property in Property guides and press.
- Keep track and update client advertising accounts and advert billing.
Decision Making Authority:
In liaison with the manager, to advise clients on open market property values for rental.
- Reports to Residential Agency Manager
- Liaison with assistant agents on letting.
- Job holder interacts with landlords and tenants regarding the letting of property.
Skills and Knowledge:
- A thorough knowledge of the market conditions, including the ability to assess the rental value of a property for open market value purposes, including assessments for clients in report format.
- Ability to make independent decisions in fluctuating market conditions.
- Good management skills, including the ability to organise, evaluate work and priorities, as well as the ability to motivate, direct and supervise Residential
- Letting support staff.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to manage a number of tasks, to determine priorities and to evaluate incoming data and resources in the form of new business to KF.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- University degree
- Knowledge of residential agency operations.
- Inter-personal skills and ability to negotiate
- Three or more years relevant experience in the field of residential rentals
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to share their CVs to email@example.com
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted