Our client, Africa Digital Lending Company, is the new African operation of a global financial technology company providing a scope of financial services by utilising disruptive and innovative technologies. ADLC is starting operations in Kenya and in this regard wishes to urgently fill he following critical position:
The Risk Manager will report to the Country CEO and liaise with Group Headquarters Risk Management office.
The Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting up credit & antifraud policy
- Monitoring of portfolio quality
- Loan Loss Provisions calculation and forecasting
- Development of data reporting system
- Building and validation of scoring models
- Development of Machine Learning models supporting the business
- Cooperation with Credit Reference Bureaus
- Fluent English
- Degree in science (Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics, Statistics)
- At least 3 years experience in Risk Management in Digital/Mobile Lender, Bank or Microfinance Institution
- Very good knowledge of at least one of listed programming language: R, Python, 4GL, Scala
- Advance SQL knowledge; advance knowledge of Tableau or Power BI will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to deal with abstract problems
If you qualify for any of the two positions, kindly send a two-page CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the SUBJECT LINE.
DO NOT SEND copies of certificates.
Shortlisting will occur as CVs are received and applications will close as soon as we have enough candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 17 October 2018.