Job Title: Sales Administrator
Nature of Job: Full time
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Receiving orders on phone
- Coordinating customer’s orders for delivery
- Working closely with sales team, delivery team and the warehouse
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets
- Other office admin duties
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements For The Role
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management or Sales and Marketing
- At least 3 years experience in Sales and Marketing
- Good communication skills
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com