Our client, a leading company offering Integrated Hotel Supply Solutions, is seeking to recruit a Sales Coordinator who will manage a portfolio of customers and is responsible for maximizing business opportunities, providing premium service, and building long-term, trusting business relationships
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all daily activities for assigned customers.
- Expand and build strong, long-term relationships with primary contacts, key stakeholders and Senior Managers within each assigned customer.
- Anticipate, develop, and propose creative solutions to satisfy the objectives and challenges of assigned customers.
- Identify and resolve situations within assigned customers that could lead to attrition or inhibit growth. And provide constructive feedback to management.
- Assist with and participate in customer account reviews.
- Conduct detailed customer surveys to uncover needs or issues.
- Maintain and update documents related to customer accounts and business reports
- Develop new business opportunities in every customer contact
- Validate and qualify new customers before referring to the appropriate sales manager.
- Assist in developing sales and marketing initiatives.
- Assist technical and marketing teams in developing marketing materials and proposals.
- Generate customer reports on periodic basis.
- Secure communication and requests between customers and Sales team
- Secure deliveries schedule of customer orders.
- Complete assigned monthly goals
Qualification and Experience
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with customer contacts at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree is Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Proactive mindset, ability to think strategically, identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills required.
- Strong ability to multi-task and be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to develop and advance into a role with increased responsibility.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (other language skills is a plus)
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 24th October 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.