Our client is a well-established manufacturing / construction company dealing in Timber and related finished products.
They seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be tasked with driving sales and generating revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling timber and other finished products
- To motivate the Sales representatives to close sales.
- To develop effective training programs that teach the sales team how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- To set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the sales team to achieve
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Do market survey and give strategies on how to be the leader in the market
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong business sense
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
How to Apply
To apply CLICK HERE on or before 19th October 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.