Our client is an Events and Entrepreneurship Training Institution that offers formal training in event management, wedding planning, flower arrangement, decor and fundraising courses.
They are looking for a well experienced and results oriented sales team leader who will motivate, supervise, assist the sales team in selling the company’s products and achieve set targets.
Salary: 50K Gross plus Commissions
Responsibilities for the sales team leader
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans and strategies that will guarantee achievement of targets.
- Be responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales targets stipulated by the company.
- Meet with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities of revenue growth.
- Help keep the team focused and on track by facilitating meetings and forums where performance and objectives of the team can be discussed.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities, make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel to enhance personal and team target.
Key skills and requirements
- Must have a business-related Degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and business development
- Consistent track record in achieving targets
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be mature
- Be a team player
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Team Leader-Job) to email@example.com before 23rd October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted