Job Vacancies: Servers
Salary: KShs 12,000
Job Summary: A restaurant server takes orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant’s food and drinks, takes payment, communicates orders with the kitchen staff, seats customers, and helps with customer service and cleaning. Also known as a waiter or waitress.
- Greet customers warmly and direct them to their tables
- Take food and beverage orders and enter them into our system in a timely time.
- Memorize food and beverage menus and make recommendations to customers
- Provide attentive service to customers by refilling drinks as needed and checking in during meals
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary.
- At least a certificate in hospitality related course
- 2 years proven work experience in service
- Menu knowledge
- Pleasant personality
- Flexible to work long hours
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th October 2018, clearly indicating Server on the subject line.