Job Title: Cashier (2 positions)
Recruiter: Shop & Save
Brief on the Company: Shop & Save, a business under Dignity Housing Ltd. is a newly established mini mart that seeks to offer our customers the best quality products at good prices with excellent service.
We are committed to ensuring that our customer’s shopping experience is worthwhile every day.
We currently seek to establish a branch in Nairobi’s Baba Dogo Area hence the need to recruit for cashiers who can deliver in excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and manage the register one is assigned to for the duration of their shift.
- Count the money at the start and the end of the shift to ensure they have the amount they should.
- Ring up the items customers are buying.
- Enter any additional discounts or coupons when prompted.
- Help customers through the payment options available.
- Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
- Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor. The cashier should also be able to respond to questions by the customer.
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to think on one’s feet
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable and efficient
- At least 1 year experience in sales.
- Previously held cashier position in a service store is an added advantage.
- Certificate or diploma in any business related course with a major in accounting
How to Apply
QUALIFIED candidates should send their CV to email@example.com on or before Monday 8th of October by 5pm.
The subject of the email should be the position one is applying for.
Dignity Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.