Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Showroom Sales and Customer Care position for one of our clients.
Duration: 6 months
Stations: Nyeri and Kitale
- Drive sales in the Walk in centers
- Increase customer base in both prepaid and post paid categories
- Contribute to, monitor and report daily productivity on all revenue generating activities
- Identify flaws in current procedures and/or policies with a view of improvement
- Through contact with the customers, give feedback on customer reactions to products and services rendered
- Lead the team in sales activations to increase shop’s revenues
- Achieve/exceed set targets
- Communicate, improve interaction and escalate factors that impact on Customers experiences to appropriate departments
- Contribute to the development of updated Customer Care Policy, Process and Procedure document
- Ensure Customer complaints are addressed appropriately and resolution given within Service standards
- Takes responsibility for individual performance.
- Jointly plans the operational activities of the Walk-in center under guidance from the Showroom manager.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service oriented company’s image among users.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment
- Maintain a continuous clear and effective high performance culture and values.
- Promote continuous customer centric culture and values thus maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Maintain and promote a continuous culture of openness and transparency.
- Participate in quarterly employee satisfaction survey
- Reduce instances of fraud in both prepaid and postpaid activations
- Minimize leakage of revenue at the shops by enhancing proper controls
- Ensure constant update on current trends of fraud and how to curb them
- Ensure cash to stock reconciliation for advanced stocks every end of day
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- University Degree (with a business bias or equivalent)
- Excellent, high level knowledge; complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of expertise and general knowledge of other related disciplines.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- University Degree in business or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2½ years’ experience in retail sales and customer service (experience in a telecommunication industry would be an added advantage)
- IT literacy
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Working knowledge of English & Kiswahili( a third language e.g. French, Spanish e.t.c will be an added advantage)
- Natural Customer Service oriented; on delivery of an exceptional service experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills; both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Adaptive to change
- Young spirited; energetic and enthusiastic
- Works well under pressure
- Able to take responsibility, make prompt and informative decisions
- Performance driven; aggressive to yield results
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 10th October 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Showroom Sales and Customer care”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer