Social Media – Customer Service Representative
At our organization, our customers are at the core of everything we do, and we’re committed to providing them with top-notch service. We’re searching for a support representative who is passionate about helping others, who can proactively offer solutions and ideas that will delight our members.
This position is responsible for managing sensitive customer interactions, proposing creative solutions, and establishing rapport with our engaged community through our various social media channels.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our online services
Attributes and Competencies
- Fun and Outgoing
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Great Analytical Skills
- Creativity skills
- Attention to Detail
- Open Minded
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to comments and messages made on our social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner to enhance our members’ knowledge and create a positive experience for them.
- Manage sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of professionalism; provide thoughtful, prompt resolutions with empathy and poise.
- Recommend solutions to complex or escalated situations through research and critical thinking.
- Share relevant, strategic insights with our product, marketing, and technology teams regarding overall customer experience and service-related trends.
- Strive to exceed volume and quality goals.
- Own additional projects as needed and prioritize carefully.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, P Interest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of web traffic metrics added advantage
- Experience with doing audience and buyer personal research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Tertiary Education in Public Relations, Journalism, Communication or any related Field
- 1-3 years in customer-centric industry, preferably with experience providing customer support via social media and/or chat.
- Previous experience in blogging is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills (Eloquent)
- Exceptional written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong computer and typing skills, very comfortable with web-based applications and navigation between tools
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position on the subject li8ne
All applications should reach us by 30th November, 2018