Our client is a fast growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya and prides itself as an affordable housing solutions provider in the Kenyan market.
They seek to hire a talented and experienced Software Engineer with demonstrable technical experience in the same capacity.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are asked to apply through email@example.com.
Applications should reach us not later than 20th October 2018.
Quote “SOFTWARE ENGINEER” on your email subject line.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA SET ABOVE.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.