Industry: Real Estate
- Provide assistance to Senior Managers in handling client’s assignments.
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Demonstrates required knowledge in business/regulatory environment.
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable.
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics or Law with 5- 10 years+ of experience in a reputable firm. Master’s degree is a strong plus.
- Computer literacy and good command of English.
- Must have worked in the banking industry and have good knowledge of it as well.
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Tax Consultant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: Only candidates meeting the strict criteria will be contacted.