Position: MVNO Commercial Manager
Reporting to: Head of Carrier Sales
Division: Carrier Services.
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Carrier Sales, the MVNO Commercial Manager will be responsible for the revenues, strategy tracking and any changes, commercial engagements and customer relationships with MVNO brands across consumer, ethnic and B2B segments – directly and through MVNE aggregators.
The role holder will be responsible for onboarding and management of MVNO business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting & Analysis
- Responsible for successful on-boarding of the identified MVNO as per the Company governance process.
- Responsible for definition and delivery of interdepartmental KPIs (SLA and other contracts’ deliverables)
- Responsible for billing accuracy, revenue assurance and revenue collection.
- Responsible for management and development of customer relationship.
- Execute MVNO projects within budgets (Revenues & Cost)
- Develop & define pricing & revenue models for MVNOs and MVNEs partners
- Define metrics for periodic review of MVNOs financial and ethical performance
- Understanding the customer segment and providing support in business case development & developing value propositions
- Guide the design of MVNO/MVNE solutions to address business needs and goals.
- Develop & define in conjunction with Revenue Assurance robust governance systems & processes for billing, revenue collection, settlement and reporting between the MVNOs, MVNE & Telkom
- Execute seamless onboarding process for customers end to end covering the quote to bill process
- Develop and maintain guidelines and criteria for vetting of new potential MVNOs
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related field. MBA or equivalent post-degree qualifications is highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Telecom industry, background in Telecom Sales/Product/Operations in Carrier/Wholesale/Enterprise business
- Excellent skills in business analysis, and business case formulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to develop relationships and formerly present findings and recommendations at executive and C-level
- Results orientated, proactive, self-motivated, attention to details and a good team-player
- Strong commercial and contractual negotiator with considerable experience managing external relationships within the Wholesale / MVNO / Technology sector
- Experience of running engaging workshops that engage mid/senior level customer staff.
- Ability to operate effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 23rd October 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.