Job Vacancies: Teachers
Location: Langa’ta, Nairobi
A Tertiary Institution located in Nairobi is seeking to recruit teachers (female) who are qualified and experienced to teach the following subjects: Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics. Any combination of the mentioned subjects will be an added advantage.
The suitable candidate(s) must demonstrate the following attributes;
- Ability to prepare and deliver Schemes of work, Lesson plans and Lesson notes based on current curriculum and syllabi,
- Records of Work, Teaching/learning aids, assess learners.
- Administer Examinations on time as per the academic calendar to gauge the learners and provide feedback to learners in good time and prepare and maintain learners’ progress records.
- Ability to manage teaching time through; punctual and consistent class attendance
- Manage student behaviour in the classroom and on school premises;
- Undertake counseling duties and supporting students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties
- To undertake any other additional tasks as maybe reasonably required by the faculty
- Timely syllabus coverage.
- Punctuality in reporting to duty and Lesson attendance
- Evidence of use of ICT integration in teaching and learning in order to improve knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education or BSc/BA with PGDE; with at least 2 years’ teaching
- MUST be registered with TSC;
- Professionalism and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply before 19th October 2018. Send your CV and cover letter, with NO other attachments.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. email@example.com