Direct Sales Agents
Our client, dedicated to the advancement of wealth management through the provision of excellent products, is seeking to recruit Direct Sales Agents to sell and promote the company and its products. We are looking for results oriented, self-driven candidates able to work under minimal supervision. We are specifically looking for candidates who have strong experience as direct sales agents for banks or insurance companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the companies’ strategic priorities and related business development goals and objectives.
- Deliver the company’s business and market growth objectives by promoting and selling its products through direct sales, participating in activations and promotions, client presentations, cold-calling, setting up and attending meetings with potential customers etc.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company’s business and products by providing complete and accurate information to all customers and potential customers.
- Comply with all risk and control requirements including ensuring that all customer relationship management and marketing requirements are carried out in line with all internal governance frameworks.
- Ensure all application forms are correctly recorded and reported to the Business Development.
- Forward to the company all payments and supporting documentation.
- Proactively manage client relationships by identifying and escalating any queries, disputes or customer complaints to the Business Development Manager, Retail or Head of
- Business Development and Marketing for resolution and guidance on a timely basis.
- Participate in all internal activities such as meetings, training etc. for the purposes of information/knowledge sharing, providing/ receiving relevant feedback, receiving relevant updates on business activities and products, furthering your knowledge of business procedures etc.
- Maintain books and records clearly showing all inquiries, transactions and proceedings including any related transactions that have been undertaken and providing these books and records for inspection and review on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, returns and other information relating to all sales and any business development carried out.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in a Finance, Business or Marketing related course from a reputable institution of higher learning with three to six months previous exposure in sales or marketing.
- Maximum of up to a year (1) of relevant experience preferable in financial services.
- Good knowledge of investments/ wealth management etc.
- Accountable: positively influences others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Builds relationships: establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships; builds trust; anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the defined parameters.
- Effective communicator: communicate in a clear and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques. Able to communicate complex financial data and information to managers with non-financial expertise
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 1st November 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
Direct Sales Agents
Sales and Marketing
|Company / Organization||
Flexi Personnel Kenya
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Direct Sales Agents
Our client, dedicated to the advancement of wealth management through the provision of excellent products, is seeking to recruit Direct Sales Agents to sell and promote the company and its products. We are looking for results oriented, self-driven candidates able to work under minimal supervision. We are specifically looking for candidates who have strong experience as direct sales agents for banks or insurance companies.www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.