Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking to hire Trailer Drivers to join their dedicated team.
- Fastens chain or binders to secure the load on trailer during transit.
- Loads or unloads, or assists in loading and unloading truck.
- Goods using pads, packing paper, and containers, and secures load to trailer wall using straps.
- Gives directions to helper in packing and moving goods to the trailer.
- Drives trailer, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations, to transport, deliver products, or materials, usually over a long distance.
- Check vehicle before each assignment to ensure safety Ensure the safety of goods being carried on the trailer
- Handle minor repairs on the vehicle
- Adhere to laws on commercial vehicle operations
- Diploma/certificate is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience driving a trailer
- Valid DL and Good Conduct
- Good communication Skills
- Keen to details
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘TRAILER DRIVER’ on the subject line by 11th October 2018.