We are looking for a reliable Transport and Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall Transportation management.
Transport and logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and coordinate driver’s payment.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train drivers, warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and legal requirements
- Ensure that the vehicles are in good condition.
- In charge of the drivers and ensure the work arrangement of the drivers is well done.
- Proven working experience as Transport and logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business related course, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Team player and competent
NB: If you meet the above qualifications please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.