University of Nairobi
Department of Obsterics and Gynaecology
The Umbiflow™ International Study
- Be a holder of KCSE or its equivalent.
- Have a diploma in KRN/RM or KRCHN or Higher.
- At least 1 year working experience in an antenatal clinic.
- Research experience will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen and enroll eligible women from antenatal clinics
- Ensure proper administration of consent procedures and questionnaires to participants
- Follow up participants until study exit
- Perform Umbiflow™ on study participants
- Perform other duties as directed by Principal Investigator
- Full-time position
- Position length is 12 months after three months of successful probation
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Based at the following sites: St Mary’s Hospital, Mbagathi Hospital
Terms of employment: One year contract renewable on Mutual agreement.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit seven (7) copies of the application letter and supporting documents to:
College of Health Sciences,
P.O. Box 30197-00100,
Closing Date: November 1, 2018