Kwale International Sugar Company Limited is seeking a highly qualified and suitable candidate in the following position.
Department: Technical Engineering
Reports To: Shift Electrical Engineer
Job Summary: Install, lay and repair wiring for electrical systems and equipment.
- Install all types of commonly used wiring and wiring accessories.
- Locate and repair faults in electrical wiring systems.
- Identify different types of cables and wires and advice on usage as required.
- Read and interpret simple electrical specifications, wiring and circuit diagram, and building plans.
- Inspect and check the integrity of electrical wiring systems and advise the company accordingly.
- Correctly instruct, supervise and transfer skills to any apprentice and semi-skilled worker assigned to team to ensure safety and high quality of work.
- Maintain a record of all the works completed so as to facilitate accounting activities.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of the electrical wiring system and equipment.
- Clean equipment used and keep the work area clean.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Government Trade Test II or related field.
- Registration with Electricity Board.
- 2 to 4 years’ work experience
How to Apply
Qualified individuals are invited to send their application along with detailed CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
Deadline for applications is 2nd November 2018.