Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond. The University offers programs in Information Technology, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
To support our growth, and in line with our commitment to bring on board qualified, skilled and motivated staff driven by passion for their work and career growth, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will be an innovative individual who not only dreams of realizing a dynamic, tech-powered environment but also possesses strong capability in actualizing ideas into actions and results. Individual talent supported by an achievement background shall take prominence over academic qualifications.
Reporting to the Executive Director- Corporate Affairs, the objective of the position is to provide strategic leadership and management in marketing the University, sustaining the University’s brand, developing, coordinating and implementing the University’s enrollment, communication and public relations strategies to build relationships, communicate a positive brand and meet enrollment targets.
For the detailed Job Description, refer to our website via the link careers.zetech.ac.ke.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess an MBA and a Bachelor degree in business with a bias in marketing from a recognized university or An MBA and bachelor degree in any area of business but with and additional qualification or extensive experience in Marketing;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Registration with MSK is an added advantage;
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Planning and organizing;
- An effective communicator-good command of spoken and written English and Swahili;
- A mobiliser;
- Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results;
- An effective, hands-on leader capable of working independently and committed to working collaboratively with a range of colleagues from across the university.
- Demonstrable ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast- paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs to The Recruiting Manager, via the email address -email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/57 indicating the current and expected salary not later than 12th November 2018.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER