- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Develop and utilize skills in processing and accounting for accounts payable, receivables and reporting systems
- Process and review financial data and to ensure the integrity of information within the financial systems, ledger reconciliation and data collection as required.
- Assist in compilation of Budget estimates and reports.
- Assist in debtor collection and make journal entries.
- Assist with the preparation of annual reports and audits.
- Assist in enhancing understanding and use of the financial systems of the organization
- Assist when needed to respond to finance enquiries in person or on the phone.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation and perform bank account reconciliation Requirements
Education: Bachelor’s degree or CPA certification
Required Languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com
Accounting and Finance
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||