Our client aims to ensure that there are policies in place that provide an environment conducive to sustainability and employment creation for companies.
They are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Job Purpose: Responsible in processing transactions, maintaining financial records and prepare reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating of records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing final accounts and balance sheets
- Processing invoices and statements
- Petty cash handling.
- Processing of tax filling documents.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial issues raised by the customer service and the internal teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance officer and executives with projects and associations accounting.
- Generation and preparation of regular and adhoc financial reports.
- Performs any other duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce or its accepted equivalent
- CPA Finalist or ACCA III or its accepted equivalent
- 3 years relevant post professional qualification experience
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity
How to Apply:
Apply Now via our recruitment portal.
This will require you to create a profile; in addition attach your detailed and up to date CV and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.