Our client in the construction and renovation of commercial spaces is looking for an Administrative Accountant for accounting and administrative responsibilities.
- Manage income and expenditure on QuickBooks
- Invoice clients & carry out collections each month
- Compile monthly reports and cash flow statements
- Monthly run payroll, PAYE, VAT, NSSF, NHIF and input onto the relevant systems
- Manage incoming correspondence – calls, letters and emails
- Develop and execute administrative policies and procedures.
- Oversee the company’s procurement process
- Staff Contract administration
- Manage employee HR files & leave application
- Maintain good filing systems for easy data retrieval.
- Organise and take minutes of staff meetings
- Compile tender documents
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- CPA Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Proficiency in Quick-books
- Advanced skill in Ms Office with emphasis on MS Excel and MS Word
- High level of attention to detail, precision and accuracy
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send your application to email@example.com before the 9th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.