Job Vacancy: Account Manager
Advertising account managers contribute to and develop advertising campaigns.
Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Working with the client service team to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies and also ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Following up budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports and communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring campaigns and competitor research.
- Learning the process and roles within every aspect of the agency
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage clients’ expectations by ensuring delivery of planned communication material on time, and keep the client constantly briefed on all relevant account activities. This will involve conducting meetings with the clients
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the client’s business value
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients
- Identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications 27th November 2018.