African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC)
Vacancies: Quantitative Field Interviewers for the Eating and Feeding Behaviour Study
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) invites applications for field interviewers / enumerators for a research project on assessing infant diet and eating behavior in malnourished children.
This pilot study will be carried out in Nairobi, applying quantitative data collection methods for nutrition.
Minimum Qualifications for quantitative field interviewers:
- Completed University degree in Human Nutrition or Public health or any other related field from a recognized university
- Be a resident of Nairobi County
- Be fluent in English and Swahili
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral)
- Available for the entire training and data collection period for the project (4 months)
- Previous experience taking child anthropometric measurements (weight, height and MUAC)
- Previous experience in quantitative data collection.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter together with a CV with contacts of three referees.
Applications should reach us by close of business on by Wednesday November 21, 2018.
Applications can be submitted via e-mail as Word or PDF attachments to email@example.com.
Please indicate ‘Eating and feeding behavior study’ on the subject line of the email
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.