The Management wishes to invite applicants with requisite qualifications to fill the position of Corporate Sales Administrator that has arisen within the company.
Place of work: HQ – Ruiru
Department: Sales & Marketing – Corporate Sales
Reporting to: Corporate Sales Manager
Role Purpose: The purpose of the role is to coordinate the department’s operations and activities to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exemplary service to all clients in order to ensure repeat sales through client satisfaction.
- Receive calls and take messages for the corporate division.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and reconciliation of key accounts.
- Prepare, Deliver and collect tender documents.
- Collect cheques from clients once they are ready.
- Maintain a neat and organized filling for key departmental documents.
- Follow up and arrange for deliveries when required.
- Liaise with key support sections such as warehouse, credit control and marketing.
- Prepare gate passes and assist corporate showroom client in the absence of corporate sales executives.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration/ Management or any other related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration or customer service in a busy establishment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Computer skills.
- Good organization skills.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae addressed to the HR Manager on or before Friday, 23rd November, 2018 on email: email@example.com