The Management wishes to invite applicants with requisite qualifications to fill the position of Corporate Sales Executive that has arisen within the company.
Place of work: HQ – Ruiru
Department: Corporate Sales
Reporting to: Corporate Sales Manager
- Presenting, promoting and selling products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve 10 million in Sales every month.
- Bring on Board a minimum of 4 new clients every Quarter.
- Provide exemplary service to all Corporate Clients in order to ensure repeat sales through client satisfaction.
- Assist the accounts department to ensure that all payment is received in a timely manner for all corporate sales.
- Handle all requests for a quotation within 24 hours barring exceptional circumstances.
- Update /Train clients on any new products that are received.
- Submit comprehensive reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis per the requirements of Management.
- Carry out all the work in a professional and ethical manner and within company policy.
- Promptly deal with all customer complaints. Note the cause of the complaint to avoid making the same error in the future.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Critical Knowledge, Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience in a sales or a sales executive role for over 5 years, preferably in similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the retail market sector and consumer electronic products.
- Good relationship / rapport in the market with key contacts in relevant sector.
- Understanding of latest marketing methodology and thinking.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with team and other stakeholders.
- Maintain internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Strong selling skills.
- Must have a good understanding of local sales environment (Kenya market understanding should be up to date).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae addressed to the HR Manager on or before Friday, 23rd November, 2018 on email: email@example.com