The Management wishes to invite applicants with requisite qualifications to fill the position of E-Commerce and Marketing Coordinator that has arisen within the company.
Place of work: HQ – Ruiru
Reporting to: Executive Director
Role Purpose: The purpose of the role is to manage the company’s social media platforms; to build and manage online customer database and to market and promote company products on the online space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day marketing and promotion of the online store.
- Management of social media accounts i.e. Facebook & Twitter.
- Manage online marketing activity on Google AdWords.
- Manage and review product presentation on the website to ensure correct categorization, images, pricing and that promotional offers are accurate and meet internal requirements.
- Send out mailshot on weekly or bi-monthly basis.
- Manage online order fulfilment.
- Monitor online customer feedback.
- Liaise with credit control and any financial institutions on credit card transactions.
- Monitor and analyse website usage data on google analytics.
- Ensure all promotions are listed on the website.
- Responding to queries related to online sales.
- Providing Sales Analysis reports monthly.
- Assist with the marketing campaigns to increase traffic to the website including outside Kenya.
- Advise and recommend enhancement to the online store as per the customer needs and market trends.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Critical Knowledge, skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Degree in Business or any other related field.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in using Google analytics and AdWords platforms.
- Strong ability to relate with customers
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills and a logical approach to work
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer skills.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae addressed to the HR Manager on or before Friday, 23rd November, 2018 on email: firstname.lastname@example.org