Vacant Position: Archiving / Registry / Record Management
Terms of Job: Contract Basis
Duty Station: Nairobi
Job Purpose: Our client based in Nairobi is responsible for managing programmes in Eastern and Southern Africa. Among other tasks, it sub-grants funding to Swedish organisations for their international development cooperation projects and is now looking for someone who can help archive different sets of documents in the organization
Description of Duties
- Ensure that all sets of documents are complete and, if not, contact the relevant officers to add documents.
- Ensure that all sets of documents have only the necessary documents, and remove those that are not required for filing.
- Ensure that all original agreements are registered and, if they are not, register those.
- Archive all documents in their proper place and manner, as per organization guidelines.
- Support the Archiving Consultant in his/her review and revision of its archiving systems.
- Bachelors ‘degree / diploma in Library Science
- Some experience of administrative and document archiving
- Well-organized, with attention to detail
- Service minded and with good judgment
- Quick learner
Interested and qualified candidate to share cv to email@example.com
This position is a temporary position, starting as soon as possible