Business Acquisition Executive
Location: Head Quarters but with possible travels
Salary: 40,000 – 45,000 KES
Contract duration: 6 months (Renewable based on performance)
Probation period: 3 months
- Provide first level contact for Agents’ applications.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of all Betin products and platforms.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of the Betin Agent Business Model.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of the Agents’ commission structure.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of what is required from the Agents as initial investment and requirements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
- Follow up on agents’ applications, incoming calls and call backs ensuring that they provide all necessary information to qualify for a visit.
- Liaise with the Agent Recruitment Officers by sharing all complete and incomplete applications.
- Cooperate with Agent Recruitment Officers by taking through the business presentation walk-in Agents.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Provide excellent customer service and exceed agents’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of applications.
- Report to senior manager accurately and according to provided guidelines.
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- Ensure to be actively involved in the recruitment and training of new team members.
- Coach and lead all new members of staff and ensure they have a clear understanding of the team’s and individual objectives.
- Monitor all team members’ performances through an official appraisal process.
- Deal with under performances through the support of our HR department.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times in accordance with company policy, data protection and privacy legislation.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Excellent people and sales skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Diploma / bachelor’s Degree in sales & Marketing
- Must have clear understanding of online gaming products and platforms; gaming bonuses and promotions.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
Interested candidates to apply to email@example.com quoting the position as the subject by Monday 5th November 2018.