Position: Compliance Agent
Probation period: 6 months
Salary: KShs 40,000
The Compliance Agent assists in the day-to-day transactions relating to compliance.
The agent will report to Directors to ensure all transactions remains compliant with company policies.
This agent will do account research to verify and/or correct credit balances, performs verification of payouts, perform professional level investigative tasks identifying instances of alleged fraudulent activities.
This position requires working in shifts (night shift included).
You must successfully pass a criminal history check.
- Use logic to analyze or identify underlying factors associated with information or data to draw conclusions
- Extract and compile data from various systems and sources; verify the accuracy and integrity of information required for processing
- Responsible for verification of accounts by using automated software application in extremely fast paced environment
- Liaise with other internal department for account verifications that require their attention
- Identifies risk indicators, red flags to management and other departments and propose corrective action
- Proactively analyze and clearly communicate issues and suggested solutions to management
- Suggest continuous improvement ideas and assist in the implementation of new departmental efficiencies
- Provide senior level constructive feedback to internal departments following reviews of their deliverables
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications Required:
- 2 years in a compliance or a related field
- 2 years in a high paced business and experience in working in large organizations. Working in online based large organizations is an advantage
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling sensitive information
- Ability to operate and prioritize in a fast-moving & demanding environment and deal with complex situation
- Technical and professional skills or knowledge of risk and controls analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-guided and motivated, working to complete tasks thoroughly and requesting assistance if needed
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to synthesize data; detail oriented with a focus on quality results and accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must
Interested candidates to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position as the subject by Wednesday 14th November 2018