Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit a Branch Manager.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-23-11-2018
Location: Meru & Nyahururu
Contract Time: Permanent
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Preparing the annual budget for Board approval and efficient Management of the organization’s resources within the budget guidelines
- Build and maintain strong and strategic relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure strategic business goals are attained
- Ensure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your area of operation
- Development and successful implementation of standard operating procedures and policies across all functions at the Branch
- Provide technical guidance on project execution
- Developing Business growth and marketing strategies/activities hinged on increasing PGL brand awareness and surpassing set sales branch targets
- Liaise with Power Governors Limited Headquarters for smooth branch operations
- Ensure that all office operations are done in accordance with established PGL Policies and SOP’s
- Ensure that customer complaints are monitored and addressed in a professional and timely manner
- Submission of weekly progress reports to Management and attendance of all scheduled meetings
- Providing training & development, coaching, appraisal and motivation of branch personnel
- Gain a sound understanding of the different local market segments in the area of operation and keep abreast of all things pertaining transport and road safety
- Perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives
- Degree in Business Management, Commerce, Marketing or any other related field from a recognized institution.
- 3– 5 years’ experience in a similar management role in related industry.
- Demonstrate expertise in Finance, Technical, Human Resource and Marketing.
- Proven achievement of short, intermediate and long-term business plan objectives.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Proven skills to lead negotiations with clients and other business related entities.
- Must be residing in either Meru or Nyahururu
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 16th December 2018.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.