Brand Executive (Modern & Organized Trade)
Location: Thika, Kiambu county
Our client, a local manufacturer of baby diapers, is recruiting a Brand Executive to join their company.
Job Role: The job holder is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for the company’s target market.
As the ‘brand guardian’, the brand executive will maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and manage products.
- Handling Modern & Organised Trade and hands on with Sales & Distribution
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels – online, social media, advertising (above-the-line and below-the-line)
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved
- Work closely with advertising agency to manage brand marketing campaigns
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- 3-4 years’ brand and product management in FMCG, Modern Trade verticals
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation
Key personal attributes for a successful brand executive:
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Determination and perseverance
- Relationship management skills
- A strong focus on results
- A high degree of business acumen
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 23rd November 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.