Job Title: BTL Marketing Manager
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary Range: 150K – 200K
Summary: Our client a leading marketing agency in Kenya is looking to fill the position of BTL marketing manager to oversee activities involving digital marketing, Activations, promotions, retail sales etc. and drive the company’s growth in business volumes and profitability.
- Plan, execute, control and finalize marketing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Plan and schedule timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Manage clients’ marketing, activation or promotional needs
- Develop best practices and tools for sales and marketing execution and management.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Track milestones and deliverables.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
- Manage Key Accounts and source for new Accounts
- Ensure clients’ set targets are achieved
- Work closely with team leaders to recruit and supervise merchandisers and field sales team.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities appropriately
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation
- Develop product, brand and customer presentations
- Responsible of trend analysis, market research and monitoring.
- Managing the internal and external communication between all departments
Education Qualification and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or social sciences
- Professional qualification in marketing, preferably CIM
- Proficiency in computers skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to advise the clients and solve problems
- Marketing and Brand management
- Management skills
- Strong proposal and presentation writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Demonstrated excellent client relationships development skills
- Experience with marketing project execution and planning with agency
- 5 years’ experience in Below the line Marketing
- Experience with a marketing agency is key
- Proven 3 years’ experience in business development and prospecting
Interested candidates should send their CVs highlighting their skills, knowledge and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be considered.