Catering Manager – Kisii (25,000)
Description: Responsible for provision of quality catering services in the Hospital
- Setting performance targets and ensuring that they are achieved.
- Ensuring availability of adequate food supplies all the time.
- Organizing and managing of the Hospital catering services.
- Maintaining catering facilities in the Hospital.
- Preparing expenditure estimates for the unit and ensuring proper utilization of the funds allocated.
- Ensuring proper utilization and maintenance of office equipment and other supplies in the unit.
- Spearheading culture change to improve the Hospital image.
- Promoting the Hospital Occupational Health and Safety initiatives.
- Coordinating quality assurance activities in the unit.
- Preparing reports on the operations of the unit.
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff.
- Enforcing regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Other team members
- Relevant service/ product suppliers
- Served in the grade of Deputy Catering Manager for a minimum period of three (3) years or six (6) years progressive experience at the level of Senior Cateress in a large organization.
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Catering Manager” on the subject line on or before 9th November 2018.