Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Invitation to Tender for Fumigation and Spraying Services in South Sudan
Tender Ref: CRS-S-SUDAN: B/N-0145/19
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a nonprofit International relief and development organization serving more than 80 million people in over 100 countries in five continents.
The CRS South Sudan Program Invites applications from competent and qualified fumigation companies registered to operate in South Sudan for pre-qualification to provide fumigation and spraying services for USAID Title II commodities, warehouses, as well as CRS offices and staff accommodation.
All fumigation and spraying services will have to be conducted according to the CRS South Sudan Fumigation Management Plan (FMP).
The working language of this tender is English.
Qualifications required for bidders
- Registration as a fumigation services company in South Sudan with a current valid certificate of registration or legal business license:
- Proven record of at least 5 years in the provision of fumigation services in remote locations in South Sudan:
- Operations base and staff in Juba;
- Demonstrable capacity to carry out fumigation services for food commodity within 48 hours to any of the specified locations for the CRS tender:
- Technical staff experienced in fumigant management and health and safety for spraying and fumigating food and non-food commodities:
- Experience and knowledge of spraying and fumigation USAID Title II food commodities in South Sudan:
Obtaining tender documents
The complete set of tender documents will be available for collection at the CRS office in Juba in the period November 19th 2018 through November 30th 2018 from 10:00am to 4:00 pm on working days.
The CRS South Sudan Office is located in Hai Jerusalem, behind Paradise Hotel.
The tender documents can be collected by submitting request letter on the company’s letterhead signed and stamped by the head of the company.
Tender documents may also be requested by email to sds_bids@gIobaI.crs.org using a scanned version of the requesting letter and putting Request for tender documents for fumigation services FY19” In the subject line of the email.
Any request for tender documents will not be accepted after 4:00 pm on Friday November 30th 2018.
Submission of bids
Bidders may submit bids in person, by commercial courier or by email.
Electronic bids should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Fumigation services’.
Bids submitted in person or by courier to the CRS Juba office should be in sealed envelopes, clearly marked “Fumigation Service – PRF # CRS-S-SUDAN: B/N 0145/19”.
For all bids, the closing date for submission is 4pm on Friday December 7th, 2018.
The bids will be opened on Monday December 10th 2018 at 10:00am in the CRS Juba office.
Bidders may nominate one observer to attend the opening.