Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa, for Africa by Africans; providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day.
To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
- Develop and support current and future Cellulant Enterprise Systems (e.g. Oracle Data Warehouse, Oracle Business intelligence, NetSuite ERP, TribeHR and eHorizon Payroll).
- Work with other departments within the company to identify requirements and develop solutions (database design, scripts/ETL/ELT, workflows and user/data interfaces).
- Configure and/or customize the Enterprise Systems to meet business requirements using various database and software tools.
- Assist in presentations of system functionality to new users and departments.
- Enhance and create user and system documentation as needed.
Reports To: Group Lead Enterprise Systems Analyst.
A. Enterprise System Operations
- Migrate all current standard and ad hoc transaction data scripts from HUB to the DWH considering the scripts’ functions and access rules.
- Setup, maintain and modify reports/queries on an as-needed basis.
- Periodically validate data and data scripts and critical reports in the Enterprise Systems to ensure data accuracy as the data applied has an impact on the integrity of the company.
- Provide guidance to various analysis/reporting teams on the best data extraction/reporting practises (knowledge sharing).
- Provide input in the design & implementation phases of various internal transaction processing systems to ensure they adequately support transactional reporting requirements.
- Design and develop front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications.
- Map business information needs to the software and /or database components;
- Perform data modelling to analyse and specify data structures within an application system;
- Coding of all ETL and analytics processes used within the BI systems;
- Provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform automated testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications;
- Formalize test plans and implement troubleshooting procedures;
- Applying software patches as necessary;
B. Enterprise Systems Administration
- Manage and support security implementations;
- User administration in all Systems
- Managing billing factors in NetSuite
- Configuring scripts, triggers, schedules to meet user requirements in the various systems
C. Enterprise System Uptime
- Continuous system monitoring to proactively identify and resolve any system issues.
- Troubleshooting database connectivity issues;
- Maintain/coordinate back-up and restore the ETL and reports repositories and other Systems binaries and source codes;
- Work with the TechOps teams to resolve issues identified and escalated during daily operations;
- Perform root-cause analysis for recurring incidents;
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or another technical-related field;
- Oracle Certified Developer;
- Certification in RDBMS;
- 3 years development experience with development tools e.g. Java;
- 3 years development experience with low level programming C++, C.;
- 3 years’ experience RDMS preferably Oracle, MS SQL Server;
- 3 years’ experience in data warehousing, business analysis, knowledge in Business Systems modelling and data retrieval;
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Python/R/Spark Data Mining experience will be an added advantage;
- Systems Analysis and Solutions Architecting;
- Programming and Systems Development;
- SQL & Oracle database management;
- Data Quality & Cleansing experience;
- Advanced Unix scripting and user skills;
- Experience in processes and procedures management;
- Communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Service Assurance Manager to email@example.com before November 30th 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.