Service Assurance Lead
Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa, for Africa by Africans; providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day.
To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
Role Context: The Service Assurance Lead will deliver an end to end view of service performance and customer experience across Cellulant services. Delivered through the agreement of service levels with customers, ensuring compliance and communicating performance to key stakeholders (internal and external).
The role will instigate, develop and implement Service Improvement activity in the event of underperformance or in line with changing business requirements.
The Service Assurance Lead is the single point of contact for escalation for service issues and they are responsible for follow through to resolution of end-user incidences.
S/He will also be responsible for timely detection, resolution, escalation and communication as well as applying a problem management practice to mitigate against future recurrence. This includes follow-up and validation of service improvement mechanisms.
The position holder is also responsible for the maintenance of a catalogue of all services provided to customers as well as reporting the status of the quality of service for each.
Reports To: Group Head of Service Assurance.
- Handle all daily service management issues including fully engaging with customers on service management issues
- Provide an interface to service management on behalf of Banks and Merchants
- Work with other internal teams to ensure that service issues receive prompt detection, escalation, resolution and communication.
- Ensure accurate and fast incident management process is in place and is followed
- Facilitate closure of level 2 escalations within the times stipulated within customer SLAs
- Generate and share comprehensive incident reports for issues that occur within times stipulated within customer SLAs
- Ensure a robust and clear change management process is in place and is adhered to.
- Develop a view of customer experience and service performance and deliver this insight to shareholders and internally.
- Understand business priority, ensure services are aligned to priority and translate and communicate priority (internally and externally).
- Ensure delivery of new services, including service level requirements, measurement capabilities and agreement with shareholders and internal business areas.
- Co-ordinate the engagement with customers on matters around technology operations through proactive forums (such as regular service and change management discussions) and ensure that Cellulant’s perspectives are well represented and professional standards are maintained.
- Facilitate scheduling and attendance of external service meetings with clients.
- Track customer feedback to ensure issues raised during service meetings are closed and communicated to the clients.
- Ensure timely and constant generation of service reports for all customers as directed by your immediate supervisor
- Facilitate internal review of reports
- Ensure centralized availability and accessibility of reports.
- Maintain all technical documentation for key service customers.
- Ensure that correct information is stored on the status of service, configuration and capabilities that have been availed to a customer.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with other teams.
- 3 years of experience.
- Customer Focus.
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Leadership skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team Working skills
- Ability to understand the Business Units requirements and drivers
Key Performance Indicators
Inculcate customer confidence in Cellulant’s services and fault resolution mechanisms by;
- Consistent engagement of customers during business as usual and during service affecting incidents
- Provision of timely support for speedy resolution of level 2 escalations
- Provision of timely communication to all customer stakeholders regarding critical incidents or planned maintenance activities
- Timely provision of Root Cause Analysis reports
- Provide input to internal teams to improve overall service delivery
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Service Assurance Lead to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 30th 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.