Job Vacancy: Clearing & Forwarding Manager
- A holder of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of second class honors.
- A holder of a Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding
- A holder of an East African Customs Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate (EACFFPC)
- Experienced with more than 3 years of progressively more responsible positions in Logistics, Imports and Exports industry.
- Proficient in the use of KESWS, TANCIS, ASYCUDA, Simba Tradex, ORBUS and KWATOS systems.
- Conversant with both imports and export procedures and imports declaration (use of HS codes).
- Conversant with East African Customs Management Act including documentation in sea freight, air freight, clearing and forwarding and shipping
procedures. #export #shipping #import
- Effective communication skills – both oral and written
- Highly developed teamwork skills – ability to work with others and embrace team work
- Ability to coordinate the C&F operations with a large team of diverse creative employees
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and giving progress reports.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution – commitment to continuous learning.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting Clearing & Forwarding Manager Job on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org