College Administrator (re-advertised)
Our client has successfully run corporate training programs for the last decade and recently established a commercial college in Nairobi Central Business District.
They are looking to engage a College Administrator / Centre Manager who will be responsible for the growth and success of the college.
The key duties of the role entail:
- Coordinating marketing activities for increased student registration.
- Coordinating lecturers and student activities.
- Liaising with external stakeholders for course registration, examinations, and partnerships.
- Lecturing a business related course based on previous experience.
- Ensuring growth of the college by implementing creative strategies.
Key requirement is previous experience working as a College Principal, Centre Manager or College Administrator in a commercial college in Nairobi.
If you match the profile and are ready for a new challenge, please send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
As this is a re-advertised role, we request that you do not re-apply if you had already applied.