Job Title: Client Service & Admin Manager – Construction Projects
Gross Salary: 150k – 200k
Our client is one of the leading firms in construction and project management of both commercial and residential projects having been in operations for over 30 years.
They seek to hire a Client Service & Admin manager to provide the necessary administrative support to the Kenyan team in order to enable efficient and effective operation of the Nairobi office.
The incumbent will manage Business Generation / Business development activities, provide administrative coordination overseeing the reception and office management function which includes assisting the senior leadership team with scheduling and administrative tasks.
- Oversee follow up of all business development activities from the teams responsible and ensure efficient and timely responsiveness to client queries and clarifications
- Maintain and update the marketing database with new and existing client contact information.
- Monitor features in selected publications, submit editorial, develop relationships with editors and journalists, and consistently strive to enhance TT Africa’s profile in the press
- Compile and co-ordinate updating / maintenance of marketing materials including capability statements, CVs, Case Studies, Brochures, etc
- Work within the Team to assist in the preparation of new bids / client presentations.
- Play an active role in organizing marketing and clients’ events, functions including cocktail parties as required
- Provide active support at business development events
- Supporting the running of projects
- Provide administrative support to the Director(s) including diary management.
- Arrange internal/external meetings and events and handle all the related logistics.
- Help arrange social events, plan client entertainment activities including venue, invites and logistics as and when required
- Provide document generation, formatting and presentation support (e.g. reports, letters, and PowerPoint presentations).
- Set up new project templates
- Assist with the compilation of reports as required, including monthly reports, close out reports etc
- Effective implementation and management of document management system
- Tracks office supply inventory and order office supplies
- Assist with new starter process (e.g. ordering laptops, software, business cards etc).
- HR support of key dates and document requirements
- Assist with the mobilisation and demobilisation of team members to site locations and manage rotations schedule
- BA Administration or similar Admin related qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Business development experience
- Strong administration and diary management skills
- Must be able to delegate effectively
- Expert Microsoft office knowledge
- Project management skills are highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and lead effectively in a team environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Service & Admin Manager – Construction Projects) to email@example.com before 4th December 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.