Our client in Kisii hospital is seeking to recruit a passionate Critical Care Nurse.
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Treating wounds and providing advanced life support
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording patient vital signs
- Ensuring that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications
- Ordering diagnostic tests
- Collaborating with fellow members of the critical care team
- Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Acting as patient advocate
- Providing education and support to patient families
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Registered with National Council of Kenya
- 2 years working experience.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Critical Care Nurse’ on the subject line.