Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is the home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the General Manager, the VIP Executive will be responsible for key VIP players using a 360-degree approach to manage them and generate sustained revenue while developing a reference channel for new VIP players.
- Being the main point of contact for our VIP clients
- Monitoring individual customer performance and ensure that bonusses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning execution and evaluation
- Handling customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, to provide the VIP with personal and tailor-made service.
- Following up on specific customer cases and maintaining a good relationship with customers.
- Collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization.
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in a social science
- At least 1 year in Account or relationship Management dealing with high value VIP clients ideally in the Online Gaming sector
- An excellent understanding of VIP expectations and delivering a first-class service.
- Self-confident with the ability to build a good relationship with clients and colleagues, has an open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach.
- Demonstrated ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information
- Sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Possess an analytical mind-set
- Excellent reporting skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very well organized.
- Able to work on own initiative
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th November 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “VIP EXECUTIVE”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.