Job Vacancy: Data Manager
Job Summary: Perform Data entry of Study CRFs and provide daily quality control of all data collected in the study.
Department: Clinic / Data
Immediate supervisor: Lead Doctor.
- Diploma in Medical records or Information Technology.
- Conversant with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Knowledge with use of IT/Internet connectivity
- Knowledge and experience in Data handling.
- Previous knowledge and experience with SPSS, Redcap, Excel and STATA.
- Immediate supervisor: Lead Doctor
- Supervisory role: None
- Peers: Data Clerk from Life course study
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will do daily weekly and quarterly data entry and updates;
- Will be a active team member performing data quality Assurance and quality control
- Training and overseeing Data management SSPs and SOPs.
- Will be in charge of quarterly data verification – Line listing.
- Will maintain soft and hard copy filing systems.
- Perform data section reporting to internal staff and PI’s.
- Data querying and extraction when needed; Laboratory and clinic data
- Ensure systematic in-house and cloud (offsite) backups of clinic data
Other Trainings required;
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Human Subject Protection
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- MUST send all the relevant certificates and testimonials
If qualified for the above post, CLICK HERE to complete an online application form and send your CV to email@example.com by 30 Nov 2018