Stratostaff East Africa
Our client, one of the world’s leading logistic providers is seeking to recruit E-Filing Clerk.
Reference: EC 2018
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Role Summary: The E-filing clerk will report to the Client Supervisors at the Shipping Office on operational issues and the Onsite supervisor on staffing issues.
In this role you will follow a regular work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action at the Shipping office.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least a Diploma in any Business-related field from a recognized institution;
- Must be computer literate
- 2 years’ experience in Clerical work
- Ensure proper e-filing of receipts, invoices and other work-related documents.
- Ensure proper documentation of documents
- Ensure proper and accurate data entry of information in to the system
- Ensure proper correspondence to other staff by ensuring that correct and efficient information is provided to the relevant people.
- Provide office support services
- Perform all office related duties- Scanning, Typing, Printing.
- Be flexible and open minded;
- Result oriented;
- Team work;
- Critical thinker;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail
- Good command of spoken and written English
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 10th November 2018.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer