Title: ERP Consultant
Gross Salary: 40,000
Our Client provides businesses with application software with richer features and controls which are not readily available in standard accounting systems.
They are looking for an ERP Consultant who will help them in increasing operational effectiveness and productivity in business processes for their clients via the ERP Solution.
Responsibilities of an ERP Consultant
- Lead the planning and implementation of ERP systems for clients.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables per client’s needs.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Work with client to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery for client.
- Track project deliverables and communicate with clients to deliver on-time and within the scope and budget.
- Keep all stakeholders updated on progress of project
- Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Document all client engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing necessary reports.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve defined project outputs.
- Advise customers on best solutions in line with their business requirements
- Add value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at their site
- Provide project management expertise throughout the entire project.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science from a recognized institution
- SQL and Database Programming skills.
- At least 1 – 2 year working experience in a similar industry.
- Must have good communication Skills.
- Must be aarticulate and have good presentation skills
- Must be flexible and ready to travel
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ERP Consultant Job) to email@example.com before Thursday 22nd November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.